States really need to start implementing a mandatory no-voting period when someone moves to a new state.
5 years minimum. 10 would be better
Everywhere good will be ruined by the insane asylum escaping to the promised lands.
You have to protect yourself.
Many places are going to suffer in the coming years. People lack the self-awareness to admit their mistakes. It will cause many Conservative places to shift.
This is the goal, of course.
The complete and utter destruction of the “old and normal” way of living, all slammed through to the Woke New World, complete with digital currencies and everything else to control citizens as much as possible.
Now, is there anything you can do?
1. Have A Plan B
Get a residence somewhere. That way you have the “right” to be somewhere. A passport is preferable.
Plenty of ways to get both of these.
Bloodline. Birth of a child. Citizenship by investments. Lots of options (leave a comment if you have a question).
2. Build Side Income Streams
Your job may not be there forever. If SHTF, people will cut jobs, and quickly.
Build a small online business which will help you weather any storms. Plus, it will give you the freedom to move if needed.
3. Have A Bug-Out Plan
Draw the lines in the sand where you’re going to leave, or going to make a move. When those lines are crossed, don’t hesitate to stick to your plan.
Assume things will be chaotic if food shortages and inflation continue to become problems.
4. Buy Crypto
Yes, it’s regulated. At the end of the day though, if you own the keys you can’t just be “shut off”.
Look at what happened to the Canadian truckers…
One click of a button and POOF their life savings can be gone in an instant. You own the keys, you own the coins.
5. Find Like-Minded People
Just being here on Gab puts you way ahead of the curve.
Try to also find like-minded people in your town, on your street, or in your community. Get to know them. Network with them. Build trust.
You never know when you might need it.
This is the kind of advice you’ll find inside “The Sovereign Press”. The next newsletter, going out Monday to subscribers, is a doozy, which also includes:
* Why the same people who love masks and vaccines now have Ukrainian flags in their bios (and why they want to kick off WWIII)
* Why and how you should consider having a baby in Mexico
* Why I personally decided to recently become a father, and my personal plan/failsafes for it
* The #1 trait you should be looking for in the mother of your children
* The one and only reason why you should ever consider getting married in the first place
* The reason most long-term relationships fail in the Western world (proceed into your next one without this info at your own peril)
* You must be meeting and talking to your local farmers and producers (reasons why explained plus what to do in the event of catastrophic food shortages)
* The 6 sectors of the economy I think will be extremely profitable for the remainder of 2022, with several specific examples of each
Click here to subscribe before the looming Sunday night deadline:
Leave a Reply