Remember those “rescue” flights so you could:
* Return to the USA
* Be locked in your home for months
* Let violent criminals out
* Let criminals riot, loot, and attack people
Remember those “rescue” flights?
Are we still going to refer to them as rescues at this point?
Sounds a lot more like herding the cattle together for slaughter at this point.
Can you imagine, if you were traveling, in say a second or third world country, and you got rescued to go home to the USA, only to see what’s been happening happen? I tell you, if you look at the videos out of New York, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. — they look much more like Syria or Africa than they do the “greatest country on the planet”.
From where I’m sitting, there’s just 3 routes of where we can go from here.
All 3 of them are touched on inside “Insurgent Confidential”, going to members of “The Alliance” tomorrow. You’ve got until tonight at midnight to get your paws on it.
Here’s what else is included:
* The “shocking” ask for reparations from blacks to whites, and what will probably happen next, and no, it’s not good…(page 2)
* The “Death by a Thousand Cuts” strategy that has been implemented in the political system to make the USA completely insane (pages 6 and 7)
* How the Lunatic Left managed to implement this same strategy with feminism, gays, immigration, racism, and climate change with hardly a peep (page 9)
* The “why” behind why people eventually will get reparations unless the Conservative part of the country uses one very simple strategy (page 10)
* What Donald Trump has failed at and why he isn’t the great savior he ran as in 2016 (page 11)
* Why the people who were “unsure” of Trump in 2016 won’t be voting for him in 2020 (page 12)
* The one chilling image that shows just how the USD could fall apart (and soon) – page 15
* The reason why the Federal Reserve is acting like a college sorority girl on spring break and YOLO’ing it up, and what it means for your life, savings, retirement, and money (page 16)
Click here to get access to it when it drops tomorrow morning: