In 2018, I moved from Prague, Czech Republic, where I’d been hanging out for a year or so, and moved, more or less permanently, to Kyiv, Ukraine.
In a nutshell, the (now) Mrs. Trouble and I moved back to her country for a variety of reasons.
- Visa issues were becoming problematic in the Czech Republic, for both of us.
- Czech was significantly more expensive than Ukraine (at the time, I was only about a year and a half into my online business journey, I was doing $10k and $20k months pretty consistently. but I was still always paranoid it was going to fall apart at any minute.
- Her family is there, and I was getting more and more serious about her as a long-term potential wife and mother of my children, and I wanted to be close to some family (since mine were nowhere near). I felt this was important if we were going to have children, to be close to one of our families. Plus, she had several childhood friends in Kyiv, which was a plus, as it gave her a larger social circle, and I was able to integrate with some of those friends and their boyfriends/husbands as well.
- I just didn’t vibe with Czech people too much, whereas I always felt very welcomed in Ukraine. Ukraine just clicked with me, Czech did not.
- I just loved Kyiv, plain and simple. I only “liked” Prague.
So, we made the move, and certainly until Russia kicked down the front door in February of this year, it was a fantastic place for us.
But, I’m telling you this story for a different reason.
Namely, what happened after we moved to Kyiv back in 2018.
Right as we were leaving Prague in September, I was approached by someone to put on a live webinar…he thought I had the personality and skills to pull it off, and I had a few good offers at the time, as well.
Basically, business was booming and this was an opportunity to pour gasoline on the fire.
Well, I put that webinar on in the middle of the night in November 2018. I distinctly remember chugging several coffees and a Red Bull, along with a few whiskies, and we kicked off at 3am or so.
And it crushed it.
Just absolutely crushed it.
I’d never made more money in my life. $51,531 in just 2 hours of that presentation. It was absolutely crazy to me, that was equivalent to my salary when I got my first 9-5 job out of college in 2013. I toiled away and only lasted 3 years in that corporate life. Now here I was matching my salary in just 1 night.
So, what happened next?
I took some of that money, and bought two-round trip tickets in Qatar Airways “QSuites” to fly to Thailand.
Which was amazing, a private suite for 2 on a plane, the first time I’d really been comfortable splurging on something like that. We stayed at the Conrad Bangkok, which was also one of the best hotels I’d ever been to at that point in my life.
And then I ended up buying an engagement ring before we took that trip. The rest is history, and here we are, now about to welcome our first kid into the world.
I tell you this whole backstory because I definitely think I was in such a good mood and such a good place because Mrs. Trouble and I were back in Kyiv. If we hadn’t made that move, I honestly am not sure I would have had the same results.
I wasn’t in a good place as we were leaving Prague, but I was in a good place when I put on that webinar.
And now, I’ve laid out the 16 steps my friend and I took to put on that show and make that kind of money in one night.
You’ll probably think I’m asking for a hefty price tag for this, but nothing could be further from the truth.
Because in “Money Making Machine”, I’m laying out tons of content about my various businesses, what I’m doing, what’s working, what’s not, and plenty more about Crypto/investing/trading.
The latest piece of content is the 16 steps we took with that webinar, plus the webinar itself.
Subscribe for just $19 here: